In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce, saakdigital.com is declared as a website managed by company Saak Digital Content Services SL (hereinafter Saak Digital Limited) established for this purpose in Carrer Aribau, 112, 3º1ª, 08036 Barcelona, Spain and CIF code: B65282774
- This site is created for information and commercial purposes only and can be accessed freely, except in those areas that require prior registration by the user through his school with which Saak Digital Limited has agreed cooperation.
- Any person accessing this website assumes the role of user commitment to the observance and enforcement of the provisions herein, and any other provision of law that may be applicable.
- User shall mean any individual or entity accessing this page, so its contents free to those who need to register in advance. This user is subject to these Terms and the contents of the Legal Notices page.
- In all cases, the user must use this site and its contents and / or services diligently and in accordance with these Terms and the contents of the Legal and the Law, morality, public order and decency.
- Saak Digital Limited reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to this site and/or services contained at any time and without prior notice, any user who does not comply with the provisions of these Terms and particularly with the provisions of the preceding paragraph.
- In order for Saak Digital Limited to be able to provide the services offered will be necessary that you fill in the information and other information requested on the forms contained in the website for each case, without prejudice to other means established for this purpose by other different ways to this page. The user authorizes Saak Digital Limited obtaining, storing and processing of your data files from the company without prejudice to the rights that assist in the protection of data.
- Saak Digital Limited reserves the right to modify or cancel any time and without notice the content and services found on this website.
- The user agrees to refrain from using this site and its services for illegal purposes or contrary to those established in these General Conditions, prejudicial to the rights and interests of others, or in any way damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Site and its services or prevent the normal use or enjoy this website by other users.
- The user should refrain from obtaining and even attempting to obtain information, messages, graphics, pictures, sound files and / or images, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any material accessible through this site or its services using means or procedures other than those that have been placed at his disposal for this purpose on its own website.
- Is not permitted the inclusion of this site on other websites, or other means or media. Neither reproduction, distribution, public communication or transformation of this site, whether free of charge or for economic consideration, and in any form or medium.
- Saak Digital Limited is not responsible for content dumping in open areas that have created the page is the responsibility of the author. Saak digital, in any case, before a complaint or legal content that may be illegal, harmful or inappropriate proceed to immediate withdrawal of the page.
- Saak Digital Limited warns of the possibility of including advertising by publishers, libraries or any other company wishing to advertise their products on this page. Trade relations or any other measures established between users and companies publicized on the page are outside the responsibility of Saak Digital Limited.
Personal Data protection
- Saak Digital Limited owns treaters files and personal data gathered through the website and responsible for its management as responsible for such treatment.
- The provided personal data from forms on the website of Saak Digital Limited will be included in these files. You consent to the processing of personal data referred by Limited Saak Digital, which guarantees the confidentiality and their treatment under the law on protection of personal data (Organic Law 15/1999 Protection of personal Data, royal Decree 1720/2007 approving the Regulation of security Measures for automated files containing personal data and any applicable regulations in this matter), especially regarding the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to the information provided. The personal data requested by users will be those that involve identification of a general nature and strictly necessary for the provision of services.
- Saak Digital Limited will provide users the necessary resources, prior to submission of personal information can access this notice or any other relevant information. Except in areas where otherwise indicated, responses on personal data are voluntary.
- Saak Digital Limited is not responsible for the inaccuracy of the data contained in this website, or for any damages of any nature arising from access to the content, information and images provided by the website. Not responsible for damages of any kind that may arise from the lack of availability or the operation of the website.
- Saak Digital Limited provides services and content continuously through all the technical means at its disposal to carry out this work satisfactorily. When deemed appropriate, may make corrections, improvements or modifications to the information contained on the website or services, without giving place to the right nor to any claim or imply any acknowledgment of liability.
- Saak Digital Limited is not responsible for damages of any kind that may result from such unauthorized take unauthorized user data and their use of the web using these data. Users, and if any schools or the legal representatives of the user, are solely and exclusively responsible for their identification keys and access to web pages, consisting of the secret code or password and name user and assigning an email.
- Saak Digital Limited is not responsible for the misuse of passwords and usernames to access the contents of Web pages that require, or the consequences of any misuse by the loss or neglect by users or misuse by unauthorized parties.
All logos, images, drawings, trademarks, slogans and designs in general Saak Digital Limited incorporates this website are property of their property unless they are of schools, the publishing partners and companies that advertise in general the page and will be assigned for this purpose by agreement between the parties, not opting Saak Digital Limited, in any case to the aim property, but only in its advertising and inclusion on the website.
As for the rest of this site, or those companies deemed infringed their intellectual property rights or industrial property for any of these contents can contact Saak Digital email: email@example.com or postal address: Saak Digital S.L., Carrer Aribau 112, 3-1. 08036 Barcelona. Spain.
Any relationships established between Saak Digital Limited and the user will be interpreted and governed by these Terms and agree with the contents of Legal and indirectly by Spanish law. For the resolution of any dispute between Saak Digital Limited and the user will be the competent courts of Barcelona, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction or jurisdiction, if any.
Accessing this website constitutes acceptance by User of these Terms and Disclaimer and his commitment to them.
Saak Digital Limited guarantee the full and complete fulfillment of the obligations provided for by Law 15/1999 on Personal Data Protection and the Decree that approves the Regulations.
In the forms found on the page, users will be required to provide personal data that are necessary for participation in the activities, programs, exercises and any other existing products on the web at any time.
These data will be stored in files held by Saak Digital Limited with the sole purpose of storage, conservation and management for the smooth functioning of the site.
In any case, the transfer of such data entitles Saak Digital Limited to communicate promotional or advertising any product or service to the user.
Any time you can exercise your right of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by contacting Digital Saak either by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or postal address: Saak Digital S.L., Carrer Aribau 112, 3-1. 08036 Barcelona. Spain.
The forms on this site may be directed to minors. Therefore, the necessary controls have been established and prior to making this data, aimed at achieving the prior written consent of parents or legal guardians of minors and always under the responsibility, knowledge and safeguarding the school and the teachers responsible.